20 January 2013

Mailing Travelogue

After receiving my first unsolicited travel information mailing.
There has been a distinct shift in the type of anonymous mailings I have been receiving after beginning my Husbrand project.  Instead of collages and other artworks of appropriated materials, I am now receiving travel information from various visitors bureaus throughout the country and other materials insinuating worldwide travel.

I have made the occasional Facebook comment related to these mailings, but withheld full disclosure in hopes of conceiving an appropriate delivery method. Due to the spatial, geographical nature of these mailings, I have started mapping related images and information to Google Maps. Use the indicators on the map below to access information on these mailings.


View Travel Mailings in a larger map

My related Facebook post of January 8, 2013.

No comments: